23 Productivity Planners To Crush Your Goals in 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase something, I will receive a commission with no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclaimer.
If you don’t wanna be as unproductive as an average office worker, you need to schedule your days with your important goals in mind. Choosing the right planner for your needs will help you stay organized and track your progress. In this post, I’ll share the best productivity planners available in 2023, every one of which will help you structure your goals and tasks effectively.
I know firsthand how much time it can take to find the perfect planner each year, so I’ve gone ahead and put together all my research in one handy spot for you! My hope is that this will help you quickly discover a fantastic planner that fits your needs, without having to spend hours or even days searching as I did.
To me, they all look amazing in terms of motivation potential so it’s a pity you only need one per year and have to choose! The good thing is that there are all kinds of different options: dated and undated, big and small, girly and classic, business and personal.
This is a list of paper planners for productivity. If you are looking for paperless solutions, check out the best online planners and aesthetic digital planners.
Whether you want a simple minimalist planner with a professional look or a beautiful planner with inspiring quotes and journal prompts, I’m sure you’ll find something perfect for you on this list as it combines all the best day planners I was able to find!
Quick links for the 23 best productivity planners in 2023:
- Best overall – Erin Coldren Life Planner
- Best monthly planner – Clever Fox Planner
- Best for goal setting – Legend Planner
- Best for happiness – Happy Planner
- Best for female entrepreneurs – The Leaders In Heels Planner
- Best weekly overview – ScribblesThatMatter Productive Weeks
- Best personalized – Papier Daily Planner
- Best 12-month dated – Best Planner Ever
- Best for 90-day goals – Goal Crazy Planner
- Best for staying organized – Planner Pad
- Best for manifesting – Law Of Attraction Productivity Planner
- Best for motivation – GoGirl Planner PRO
- Best undated – Panda Planner
- Best for ADHD – Smart ADHD Daily Planner
- Best for business goals – iFocus Business Planner
- Best simple planner – The Simple Elephant By Papercode
- Best for task management – Intelligent Change Productivity Planner
- Best for daily productivity – Get Stuff Done Productivity Planner
- Best professional-looking – Smart Planner Pro
- Best minimalist – Full Focus Planner
- Best for focus – Self Journal by BestSelf
- Best for clarity – Weekly Planner Pad Tear Off
- Best for results – The High Performance Planner
What are the best productivity planners?
1. Erin Coldren Life Planner
Best overall planner for productivity
- 15+ years on the market
- Available in all formats: softbound, coiled, binder
- Comes in various sizes: A5, 7” x 9”, and 8” x 10”
- Thick paper for no ink bleed-through
- A ton of weekly layouts to choose from
- Over 3 million planners sold!
Erin Condren LifePlanner is super impressive when it comes to customization and content, so I’m confidently calling it the best productivity planner for 2023.
You can customize every little bit from choosing the binding type to putting your photo on the cover, so you can just go with this one and stop searching right here! With a variety of classic layouts, calendars, and monthly productivity spreads, it’s perfect for keeping track of personal, family, and work stuff.
If you love to have fun with your planner and make it all pretty, you can also grab Erin Coldren’s LifePlanner Bundle. Besides the planner itself (not customizable in this case), the bundle includes a sticker book, a variety of pens and highlighters, and weekly inserts to set priorities and see your agenda at a glance.
2. Clever Fox Planner
Best monthly planner for productivity
- Unique format with 12 months upfront, followed by 52 weeks
- Makes good use of self-development tools and positive psychology techniques
- Very easy to navigate and intuitive (and it comes with 3 ribbons!)
- Includes 150 colorful stickers for creative planning
- Undated layout for flexibility and customizable start date
This is actually the one I’m using right now. I decided to go with Clever Fox because I heard a lot of good things about it and it has a perfect balance between effective goal planning and inspiring dreaming.
It’s intentionally made undated and organized in a way that you can start it on any random day of the year or continue after a break without wasting pages. So you can go with it whenever you get inspired to get out of a slump and become your most productive self (I think I actually started this one in August).
I like that it doesn’t have daily spreads because I use an online planner for my daily to-do lists. Instead, it has very well-organized monthly and weekly layouts where you can plan everything, set goals and priorities to focus on, track your habits, and even celebrate the wins!
Besides the weekly pages, this paper planner contains plenty of different life design sections. Big goals breakdown, daily rituals and gratitude prompts, vision board pages, blank dotted pages in the end for doodles… and this is just a fraction of what’s inside that cute planner with a fox!
Backed up by thousands of happy reviews, Clever Fox Planner is clearly one of the best productivity planners you can use to get your life together.
Clever Fox Planner has 20+ cover colors to choose from. I have the mint one (which I just realized is exactly like my blog theme!) and you can choose whichever color you like, from classic black to bright yellow.
As a bonus, Clever Fox Planner includes 150 colorful stickers, an inner pocket for notes, three ribbon bookmarks, and an elastic band – everything for convenient use. It’s obviously made by people who use planners themselves!
3. Legend Planner
Best for goal setting
- Undated A5 hardcover planner
- 12-month planning with monthly pages at the beginning
- Thick paper, elastic band, ribbon bookmarks
- Life vision, self-discovery pages, dreams and goals
- Success strategies and daily rituals
- 100+ fun planner stickers
Legend Planner is said to have been designed based on scientific research so it’s supposed to increase your productivity and happiness levels in a smart way! It includes an illustrated user manual to give you a quick start and walk you through all the sections.
The planner starts with your life vision, outlining the most important dreams and goals, which you then break down into yearly, monthly, and weekly goals. There are sections where you can reflect on strategies to get what you want and come up with daily rituals to get more productive.
Monthly pages all come together before the weekly pages so you aren’t bound by any calendar restrictions. The Legend Planner also includes 100+ colorful stickers with motivational words, useful labels, and decorative elements so you can make the planner even more inspiring and personalized!
4. Deluxe Happy Planner “Spread Some Happy”
Best for daily happiness
- Deluxe metal discs for a premium feel
- 18-month planner with monthly calendars, weekly spreads, and laminated covers
- Disc bound system for easy customization
- 6 daily block spaces, perfect for timelines or categorizing your day
- Classic size (7″ x 9.25″) for the perfect balance of writing space and portability
Here is a quick flip-through of the Happy Planner:
I think you should definitely check out this Classic Happy Planner. It’s dated from July 2023 to December 2024 – imagine how many goals you can achieve in 18 months if you stay consistent with planning!
I love the happy vibes and the motivational inserts: this planner will make you smile every time you look at it! And it’s super flexible: a daily color block layout allows you to use any system that works for you, whether it’s timing your tasks or organizing them into categories.
I’m also in love with their aesthetic celestial collection called Midnight Elegance – be sure to check it out!
5. The Leaders In Heels Planner
Best for female entrepreneurs
- Undated 12-month planner with a weekly vertical layout
- Comprehensive planning pages for personal growth and goal setting
- Motivational quotes from inspiring female leaders
- Daily tracker for personal habits and well-being
- Weekly, monthly, and yearly review sections for reflection and gratitude
- Vegan leather cover with gold foil accents
- High-quality recycled paper
I recently found this amazing productivity planner for female business owners that not only helps with organizing daily tasks but also focuses on personal growth and celebrating you as a woman!
The Leaders in Heels Planner (or LH Planner) provides a structure that guides you toward achieving your bigger goals while also keeping you motivated and grounded.
The planner comes with a bunch of unique features, such as a start-of-year life review, goals and project planning pages, success routines, and quarterly personal growth plans. It encourages reflection, both monthly and yearly, and includes dedicated pages for tracking special days, achievements, and lessons learned.
It has an aesthetic feminine design with inspirational messages and lots of pages to track anything from shopping to passions to self-care plans.
You can monogram your own initials on the cover, which looks super cool and professional!
6. ScribblesThatMatter Productive Weeks
Best for a weekly overview
- Weekly priorities section
- Landscape week-at-a-glance layout
- Daily focus section
- Habit tracker
- Weekly blank page for notes
- A premium black fineliner pen included!
This undated landscape weekly planner is a bit different from the others as it’s more oriented toward keeping it on your desk than bringing it with you everywhere. It gives you quick access to your current week’s agenda and saves you time by eliminating unnecessary page flipping.
Productive Weeks planner is a simple and easy-to-use productivity tool that helps you organize your life in just 5 minutes a day and keep all the important info in front of you at all times!
One of the best aspects of this planner is that it encourages you to prioritize your tasks and goals on a weekly basis. This is powerful as you identify the most important work that makes progress, and become actually productive instead of just busy.
There is also a simple handy habit tracker for every week and some space for note-taking.
7. Papier Daily Planner
Best personalized planner
- 16-week undated productivity planner
- Fully customizable cover
- Convenient size (6″ x 8.5″)
- High-quality paper and hardback cover
- Mind map page and goal setting/reflection pages
- Weekly views and daily pages for scheduling and to-do lists
- 9 lined pages for extra notes
Papier Joy Planner is a customizable undated 16-week planner for daily productivity that can help you achieve a better work-life balance. It offers plenty of room to organize your daily and weekly plans, jot down to-do lists, create schedules and shopping lists, set and evaluate goals, monitor habits, and plan your self-development journey.
Measuring a handy 6″ x 8.5″, the Joy Planner is easy to carry wherever you go. It contains 192 pages of premium paper and a sturdy hardback cover. Inside, there’s a mind map page, goal-setting and reflection prompts, and 16 weekly overviews with three weekly planning layouts and seven daily pages for each week.
Papier allows you to make the cover completely your own: choose the color you prefer and then you can add your name, change the title and the line at the bottom, including the fonts!
8. Best Planner Ever
Best 12-month dated
- Goal setting with reflection prompts
- Vision board pages
- Monthly tabs for quick navigation
- Self-care tracking
This company must be very confident about their planner to call it like that!
Best Planner Ever is focused on creating a vision for your life and then breaking it down into actionable steps. For this, it includes yearly and monthly overview pages as well as vision board pages to visualize your dream life. Then, there are goal-tracking tools to outline your strategies for success and some reflection space to clarify your “why”.
There is much more to it than a simple productivity planner! It helps you achieve a work-life balance by focusing not only on the work part but also on self-care and healthy habits. Doesn’t it really make it the best planner ever?
9. Goal Crazy Planner
Best for 90-day goals
- 90-day productivity planner
- Life-changing course for setting goals to start with
- 3 monthly habit trackers included
Thoughtfully designed with the customer in mind, the Goal Crazy planner is made of thick almond paper, and has rounded edges, an elastic band, and three bookmark ribbons. Its smooth leather cover makes you look and feel professional whenever you use the planner!
The name Goal Crazy says right away that it’s focused on setting and achieving goals. The whole planner is organized around getting clarity on your goals and creating the strategies to bring them into reality. There is even a life-crash course section at the beginning with a set of exercises to bring those crazy goals you have in mind to the surface!
This planner has a simple minimalist layout inside to give your a clear focus on your planning. There are many short sections for daily priorities, accomplishments, ideas, journaling, and also places for writing down your feelings and affirmations for the day. The weekly view contains categories for each life area which you can fill and then break everything down into daily tasks.
The Goal Crazy planner comes in different colors: from classic black to girly rose gold.
10. Planner Pad
Best for staying organized
- Exclusive Funneling System
- 3-step weekly view
- Detailed daily scheduling
- Comes in two sizes: 8.5” X 11” and 6.75” X 8.5”
Planner Pad stands out from the sea of productivity planners as it has its own organizational system inside. Creators call it The Exclusive Planner Pad Funneling System and no other planner I’ve seen has anything similar.
The weekly view in a Planner Pad Planner is based on this idea of a 3-step process: categorize, prioritize, and schedule.
First, you write down all the different areas of your life that need attention this week. Those will be categories and they go into the top section together with what needs to be done for each. Next, you fill in the middle section, which is aimed at prioritizing tasks and breaking them down into specific days of the week. Finally, you reach the appointments section at the bottom, where you can schedule your days in detail according to your tasks from the previous funnel layer.
Here is a short introduction that explains the Planner Pad Organizer’s system:
They are very flexible with forms and sizes so you can order a dated or undated planner of whatever size you prefer or even just a loose leaf pages-only version that comes with holes punched for your binder.
11. Law Of Attraction Productivity Planner
Best planner for manifesting dreams
- Planner & life journal in one
- Roadmap to success
- About 300 fun stickers
This is an awesome life planner that lets you organize everything with the help of the law of attraction to get to the best possible version of yourself and your life! It’s one of the best paper planners out there for a spiritual person as it combines the best techniques from productivity journals and traditional planners into one system.
Using the Law Of Attraction planner as a daily tool is best for being productive in all your life areas. This is a 12-month journey of life transformation into someone you always wanted to become!
It includes a ton of cool tools to make it happen: from a defined success roadmap to a booklet with information on how the law of attraction works. There are a lot of reflection prompts to understand your internal desires and the blocks that stop them from coming true.
On weekly and monthly pages there are sections to set intentions, define action points, celebrate victories, and so on. And there is a short inspirational quote for every week!
12. GoGirl Planner Pro
Best for motivation
- Undated 12-month 7″x10” hardcover planner
- Weekly tasks, events, and habit tracking in one place
- Work-life balance goals
- Professional and pretty design
- 280+ colorful stickers
This one is aimed at a go-getter women audience so if that’s not the case for you, skip right to the next one!
Go Girl Planner is one of the best productivity planners for an entrepreneur, a student, or someone who needs to organize and improve her life. It contains multiple useful pages for setting top-priority goals and coming up with actionable strategies to achieve them.
On every monthly overview page, there is a section for work-life balance: it covers things like family, love life, hobbies, spiritual goals, health, and more so you stay on top of every aspect of your life and not just bury yourself in work. Weekly overview pages incorporate to-do lists and weekly habit trackers, which is actually more convenient than keeping track of everything in external monthly habit trackers.
As much as this planner is girly, it doesn’t only come in rose gold! There are turquoise, purple, black, yellow, and several other options for someone like me who is not into pink!
13. Panda Planner Weekly
Best undated planner for productivity
- 8.5 x 11″ softcover leather planner (with a panda!)
- Daily tasks, schedule, priorities, reviews
- Weekly and monthly goal planning
- Breaking down projects and setting focus points
Here is another cool undated planner! Personally, I prefer to fill in the dates myself as it gives me the flexibility to start at any moment without any time boundaries set by someone else. Maybe it’s my little way to feel free.
Anyway, always choose what works for you and not just listen to what some organization guru recommends. The more comfortable you feel with your routines, the less resistance you’ll experience and the longer you’ll stick to them!
Panda Planner is an amazing weekly planner to use as a tool for personal and professional productivity! It has a unique weekly layout that somehow fits everything you might need for every day in one place. Besides focus points and tasks for the week, there is a column for each day with the timeline, morning gratitude, daily wins, and more.
As if that’s not enough, Panda Planner has a whole process for weekly and monthly reviews so you always stay on top of your goals! From setting goals and defining focus points to tracking habits and planning new projects, this is a powerful tool to have in your arsenal as a productive person!
This is a 12-month planner with weekly spreads. If you prefer to have a page for every day, they have a Panda Planner Pro version for 6 months of daily layouts.
14. Smart ADHD Daily Planner
Best for ADHD
- Deluxe 90-day ADHD planner and mindfulness journal
- Claims to increase productivity and happiness by 300%
- Goal-setting pages to improve time management
- Straightforward morning and evening routine
- Encourages self-care and self-love with To-Do lists and Feel-Good lists
- Eco-friendly and vegan design
If you have ADHD, this Smart daily ADHD planner and gratitude journal might be exactly what you need to stay on track!
Created based on cutting-edge scientific research, this 90-day planner has been proven to significantly boost productivity and happiness. To someone with ADHD, this planner offers an extensive range of features specifically designed to keep you engaged and inspired.
The planner aims to triple your productivity and happiness by guiding you to concentrate on your most important tasks and delegate the others. It assists you in setting ambitious goals and achieving them through enhanced time management, using methods adopted by some of the world’s most successful people.
Additionally, the planner promotes self-care and self-appreciation, ensuring you prioritize your own well-being. With weekly reflections and positive affirmations, it keeps your mental health in check and your motivation high!
15. iFocus Business Planner
Best for business goals
- Project timelines and focus
- Monthly and quarterly goals
- Daily planning with meeting schedule and notes
- Tracking important deadlines
IFocus may not be the best daily planner for everyone but it’s one of the best business planners for entrepreneurs and professionals. So if you are a small business owner, a freelancer, a startup founder, or any other kind of creative professional, this might be just the planner for you!
It provides you with weekly and daily productivity planning pages to make your business awesome. This includes outlining the main focus points, figuring out what are the most urgent and important tasks to address, keeping track of team meetings, and taking notes while brainstorming on short-term and long-term goals for your business.
Compared to personal undated planners that let you slack for a week or two and go unnoticed, the iFocus planner is dated and has separate pages for quarterly goals and project timelines. It expects you to work hard and focused so you get to see the most amazing results with your business!
16. Simple Elephant Planner
Best simple planner
- A simple system for focus and productivity
- Weekly and monthly planning layouts
- Journaling pages for affirmations and gratitude
- Stickers to label and color-code the tasks
If you love elephants, this is the best monthly planner for your inspiration and productivity! Your planner is meant to generate positive feelings to get you into a productive mood full of motivation and positive energy every time you grab it.
This weekly planner is more traditional when it comes to the inner productivity system but it has some fun pages as well, such as main goals, mind map, and vision board.
Overall, The Simple Elephant Planner has a much simpler process compared to other productivity planners, which means you won’t need to spend as much time planning and analyzing. I know this simplicity is exactly what many busy people are looking for!
17. Intelligent Change Productivity Planner
Best for task management
18. Get Stuff Done Productivity Planner
Best for daily productivity
19. Smart Planner Pro
20. Full Focus Planner
Best for minimalists
21. Self Journal by BestSelf
Best for focus
22. Weekly Planner Pad Tear Off
Best for clarity
23. The High Performance Planner
Best for results
What is a productivity planner, exactly?
A productivity planner is a practical tool that helps you set goals, use your time wisely, and decide what tasks are most important. It makes you more organized and better at getting things done in your personal and professional life.
What makes a good productivity planner?
Ultimately, a good productivity planner is the one that helps you be more productive. It should match your aesthetic and resonate with your preferences, needs, and goals, so you are motivated to be consistent with planning every day.
Features of a good productivity planner:
- Clear structure: An organized layout with sections for goal-setting, daily and weekly schedules, to-do lists, and priorities.
- Fits your planning style: It can be dated or undated, vertical or horizontal layout, and either have a page for daily planning or just weekly overviews, depending on what works best for you.
- Goal-setting guidance: Tools and prompts to help you set realistic, measurable, and achievable goals, and break them down into clear steps.
- Habit tracking: A system to develop and track daily habits that contribute to productivity and personal growth.
- High-quality materials and convenient size for daily use and easy transportation.
- Sections for regular self-assessment, progress tracking, and celebrating wins.
Personally, I also enjoy when a planner has journaling prompts, motivational quotes, a vision board page, and easy navigation.
Final thoughts on best productivity planners for 2023
These were the 23 best planners and organizers for productivity in 2023! I hope this guide was useful for you and you were able to easily find the very best goal planner for your needs.
I think they all are awesome but, obviously, everyone is looking for something different in the day planners. That’s why I made such a big list – to help everyone from a student to an entrepreneur to an ADHD sufferer find a perfect planner!
Are you looking for a new interesting system and many reflection prompts or are you more of a traditional person who prefers a minimalistic approach of just listing and crossing off daily tasks? Choose wisely.