This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase something, I will receive a commission with no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclaimer.
The 2023’s rapid rise of AI writers gives you a perfect opportunity to pause and reflect on your blogging journey. Are you making the most of your blog’s potential? Are you staying consistent with your writing, managing a clear content plan, and keeping the motivation alive? If not, don’t worry – I’m here to help you get yourself together and elevate your blogging game by finding the best blogging planner for your needs!
Having built five blogs over the years, I know that the secret to blog growth lies in effective organization and planning. In this post, I’ll explore the finest paper and digital planners that will completely change the way you manage your blogging empire.
Notion Blogging Manager
All-in-one online productivity planner for organized bloggers.
Forget about chaotic content plans and writer’s block! Whether you are a new blogger or a seasoned pro, these blogging planners will help you stay on track with your blogging goals and motivate you to work on your blog consistently.
Why do you need a blogging planner?
Let me tell you why using a blog planner can be a game-changer for you:
- Stay organized and consistent. A blogging planner helps you create a content calendar, ensuring you publish posts regularly. Consistency is key to boosting your blog’s visibility and making sure Google ranks you well!
- Never run out of ideas. Jotting down your content ideas in a planner means you’ll always have a go-to source of inspiration, keeping writer’s block at bay and making your blogging journey smoother.
- Track your progress. With a blogging planner, you can set goals, monitor your blog’s growth, and celebrate milestones. Seeing your achievements will keep you motivated and inspired to keep going!
Remember, every successful blog starts with discipline and long hours of routine work. A good daily planner for your blog and business can be your secret weapon to reach your goals sooner than most.
What are the best PAPER planners for bloggers?
Are you an old-school blogger who prefers pen-and-paper planners? I’ve got you covered with this list of the best planners for bloggers in 2023. All these planners offer practical layouts and features to help you stay organized, focused, and ready to tackle your content creation goals. Let’s check them out!
1. CREATE One-Year Blog & Editorial Planner
Best blogging planner for new bloggers
The CREATE One-Year Blog & Editorial Planner is the ultimate planning system designed specifically for ambitious bloggers and content creators. With this revolutionary organizer, you will have the ability to generate purposeful content and build a strong strategy to take your blog to the next level.
The CREATE Planner is packed with features that cater to the unique needs of bloggers and online entrepreneurs. It doesn’t really have any strong competitors in the blogging field. It allows you to plan every stage of your blog with end goals in mind, incorporate a marketing mindset from the get-go, and analyze how your blog performed after every quarter.
- In-depth blog planner for beginner bloggers
- Helps you create a content strategy that aligns with your blogging goals
- Takes email marketing into account
- 300 pages for guided planning and jotting creative ideas
This is definitely one of the best blogging planners in 2023, if not the absolute best one on the market! With a planner like this, you don’t really need to take any blogging courses. It lays out your whole year of blogging in a step-by-step structure, allowing you to be strategic with your content and stay focused to achieve results.
2. Clever Fox Planner
Best life planner for bloggers
The Clever Fox Planner is designed to help you create a vision for your life, define your short and long-term goals, and easily break them down into your daily, weekly, and monthly agenda. Whatever blogging goals you have in mind, the Clever Fox Planner will be your perfect companion on this journey, making sure you stay focused and productive every day.
The Clever Fox Planner is not just another organizer. It helps you generate ideas for your blog and life, makes sure you know what to focus on at any given point, and keeps you accountable with weekly and monthly reviews.
- 12-month undated planner
- Uses positive psychology techniques to help you stay consistent and motivated
- Includes a detailed, illustrated user guide for a hassle-free start
- Comes with 150 colorful planner stickers
If you are looking for a life planner that will help with organizing both your blog and personal life, this is the one! I use it myself to keep track of and break down my yearly goals, a big part of which is outlining blog posts I need to write every month. Clever Fox is my favorite planner so far!
3. Panda Planner Classic
Best daily planner for experienced bloggers
Panda Planner Classic is engineered based on scientific research to make you happier and more productive. This planner is an all-in-one solution to help you regain control of your life and thrive, with sections for agenda, journaling, scheduling, goal setting, and more.
While it’s not made specifically for bloggers, it has everything you need to build a business around your blog and support you on every step to blogging success. If you are someone who already has a blog and knows what to do, this physical productivity planner is an excellent tool to keep your blog organized and growing.
- 90-day planner for laser-focused work next quarter
- Daily, weekly, and monthly views to keep everything under control
- Helps you regain control of your life and focus on tasks that matter
- Bonus sections for morning gratitude and celebrating weekly wins
4. Leaders In Heels Planner
Best aesthetic blogging planner
The Leaders in Heels Planner is a beautiful professional planner for female business owners. This feminine journal is designed to help you achieve your ambitious blogging goals while embracing your strengths and skills.
Filled with big-picture planning, personal growth pages, and regular progress check-ins, this paper planner enables you to turn dreams into reality, empowering you to become the incredible entrepreneur you are meant to be.
- Designed by a woman CEO for other girl boss souls
- Helps you understand your core values and plan every aspect of your life and business
- Includes inspiring quotes from remarkable influential women, emphasizing self-belief, perseverance, self-care, and goal success
- Beautifully crafted physical planner with vegan leather and elegant gold foil details
What are the best DIGITAL planners for bloggers?
In this section, I’ll share the best digital planners specifically designed for bloggers. Each of these awesome blog planners can help you organize blog post ideas, seamlessly manage your social media schedules, and kickstart your blogging journey.
These top-notch digital tools will simplify the entire process, ensuring you stay focused and organized as you start a blog and create engaging content for your audience.
Best planner for organized bloggers
Notion is an awesome AI day planner for bloggers! I’ve seen so many people using it to keep their blogging activities organized and efficient. The cool thing about Notion is that it’s incredibly customizable, so you can set it up to work just the way you need it to.
For instance, if you want to monitor all your affiliate links, Notion has got you covered. You can create a dedicated table for tracking affiliate links and the income from products you recommend, making it super easy to see which links are performing well and which ones might need a little extra attention. That way, you’ll always have a clear overview of your revenue streams.
This planner also helps you keep tabs on every aspect of your blog, from brainstorming ideas to scheduling content and monitoring your blog’s performance. You can create a content calendar, manage your editorial workflow, and even jot down your brilliant ideas as they come to you. And since everything’s in one place, you’ll never lose track of what’s happening with your blog.
While Notion is a general tool for organization and productivity, you can utilize one of the custom templates, some of which are designed for blogging use. For example, there is a free Blogging Manager template and other digital products with various features to plan blog posts and track link building.
- Content calendars, drafts, to-do lists, and notes in one organized platform
- Pre-made templates for blog planning and social media scheduling
- Easy progress visualization
- Organize and track affiliate links, sponsors, and blog post ideas
- Seamlessly collaborate with team members and guest writers
- Access your plan on the go with the online version, mobile and desktop apps
6. 2023 Blogging Planner
Best printable blogging planner
This fully customizable blog planner is designed for aspiring bloggers who struggle with discipline and for established bloggers looking to streamline their processes. The 150-page printable planner covers every aspect of having a blog, from setting up your website and social media accounts to content creation and tracking your income.
Compared to other great digital and printable planners that are meant to organize your life in general, this comprehensive planner stands out due to its in-depth coverage of all blogging aspects. It covers everything you can think of, from the content plan and scheduling to planning giveaways, collaborations, emails, social media campaigns, affiliates, and sponsorships.
- A complete guide for setting up and managing your blog
- Dozens of relevant sections
- Customizable in Canva if you want to personalize
- Detailed social media planner for platforms like Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin, and more
- Resources for branding, goal setting, and reflection to keep you on track and inspired
Whether you are someone starting their own blog from scratch or just need a blog planner to organize your work properly, this planner will not disappoint! With the 2023 Blogging Planner, you’ll have access to an extensive resource guide and social media templates to help you build the blogging business of your dreams.
7. The Custom Digital Planner
Best customizable planner for bloggers
The Custom Digital Planner literally has everything you need and more to organize your life and business. Designed to use with the Goodnotes app on iPad, it gives you all the pleasures of digital planning in one massive life management system.
The Custom Digital blog planner consists of over 65 different layouts, which you can customize depending on your blogging needs. You can use it to plan your life in general and let your blog be a part of it or be creative and use it exclusively for blogging.
It allows you to track income and expenses, set priorities and plan blogging tasks, schedule blog posts, and organize your days and weeks for maximum productivity.
- Customizable look and content
- Fully hyperlinked planner pages
- A variety of weekly page styles to fit everyone’s needs
- Dashboard pages to see your blog’s agenda at a glance
If you prefer to plan on iPad and stick to handwriting while still reaping the benefits of digital planning, this customizable planner might be exactly what you need to get organized and grow your blog.
Best minimalist blogging planner
The Paperlike Digital Pro Planner 2023 features an elegant, minimalist design that makes planning for your blog a breeze throughout the year. It offers ten unique planner templates to kickstart 2023 with big goals in mind.
A daily planner, such as the Paperlike Digital Planner, equips you with all the necessary tools to efficiently organize your day, manage your priorities, and maintain a clear view of your schedule. With a variety of templates and a flexible setup, this planner makes it easy to customize your blog planning experience, which is why it made my list of the best blog planners.
- Made specifically for iPad and Apple Pencil
- Minimal aesthetic design with light/dark mode
- Weekly, daily, and calendar views
- Hyperlinked content and tabs for easy navigation
What makes a good blogging planner?
When it comes to finding the perfect planner for blogging, there are a few essential factors that you should keep in mind. The right content planner should tick the following boxes:
- Easy to use. The best planner is simple and intuitive, so it streamlines your blogging process instead of complicating it! It has a user-friendly layout, and its design makes organizing your content a breeze. You don’t want to spend more time figuring out how to use your planner than actually planning your blog content.
- Affordable price. As a blogger, you are likely working within a budget, especially at the beginning. With all the other important productivity tools you need to build a successful business, you don’t want your weekly planner to be costly. Look for a good monthly planner that offers the features you need without breaking the bank.
- Aesthetically pleasing. Let’s face it – we are more likely to use something if it’s easy on the eye. An attractive blogging planner can inspire creativity, motivate you to start working and make the content planning process more enjoyable. Choose one that reflects your personal style and makes you feel like a professional business owner.
- Has everything you need. A great blog planner should cover all the bases, from content calendars to goal-setting pages and brainstorming ideas. Make sure the planner you choose has all the essential features to help you stay organized and motivated.
Final thoughts on best planners for bloggers in 2023
And there you have it – the essential guide to finding the perfect blogging planner for your unique needs! Remember, a well-planned blog is a foundation for success, and choosing the right planner will help you stay consistent until you achieve your blogging goals.
Now, armed with the knowledge and tools to make the most of your blogging journey, it’s time to stop procrastinating and start actually planning your blog posts and creating content that is helpful for your audience. Happy blogging!